Wednesday, February 10, 2016

MAVERICKS PLEDGES Day 1




GRATITUDE TO THE MAVERICKS
I would like to acknowledge all the people that step up to pledge this project.  I have done it before and I like giving credit where it is due.  In the back of this book I will create a spread that will list all those folks that have pledged copies of this book project.  I celebrate you as my support and tribe that will manifest this selection of images and stories from my early years starting out in photography.  I hope you enjoy the journey as daily, it will transform into more than less due to you. 
First round of MAVERICKS I thank you.
1. Bobbi Lane 2. Joseph Reid 3. Brian Caven 4. Brian K. Edwards 5. George Post 6. Joy Harjo 7. Steve Liska 8. Charlene Valeri 9. Baron Wolman 10. Joe Schwan 11. Charlee Dollens 12. Fadi Kheir 13. Liz Roseman 14. Michael Pannier 15. Margaret Moffitt 16. Robbie Smith 17. Barbara Griffin 18. Rick Graves 19. Tiahaar Kurtheru 20. Lisa Beutler 21. Diego James Robles 22. Coburn Dukehart 23. Doug Beasley 24. Eric Smith 25. Sheryl Hess 

PLEDGE A COPY HERE:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/199636585/karen-kuehn-maverick-camera-the-photographs-and-st

No comments:

Post a Comment